- Current Wikipedia policy concerning original research is sufficient for now, but how long will it last, and what are the problematic boundary conditions?
- Notable persons articles already contain the bare opinions and original research of these noted persons, e.g. Freud, Jung, and their differences of opinion.
- Exceptional and boundary conditions such as doctoral theses, institutional white papers, others?
- Wikipedia proposals and consensus decisions are necessarily original
- (Reserved for further development)
- (Reserved for answers to constructive criticism and feedback as it bears on the material)